College Station Medical Center
College Station Medical Center is the oldest healthcare facility in Bryan-College Station and provides a full array of services from maternal and fetal medicine to cardiac and cancer care. The hospital and clinic were founded in 1931 in Bryan, Texas. Humana relocated the hospital from Bryan to its current College Station location in 1997, and in 1998 the facility was renamed College Station Medical Center. The Med introduced cardiology services in the late 1980s and began to focus on new technologies and built primary and specialty care offices on its campus a decade later. The Med provides a full array of medical services that include cardiac, pediatrics, obstetrics, general and specialty surgery, cancer treatment, inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient physical therapy, as well as a dialysis center.
Scott & White Clinic
Scott & White in College Station is part of the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health. Scott & White in College Station houses more than 100 healthcare providers and offers 25 key specialty services for adults and children, making it the largest group practice in the Brazos Valley. Scott & White was founded in 1897 by Dr. Arthur C. Scott and Dr. Raleigh White and has become the state's largest multi-specialty group practice and a nationally recognized teaching hospital with facilities across Central Texas.
CHI St. Joseph Health
CHI St. Joseph Health is based in Bryan, Texas, and provides an integrated health care network of hospitals and clinics for the Brazos Valley. CHI St. Joseph Regional Health Center delivers care in its modern, 310-bed hospital facility. Using the latest technology, CHI St. Joseph Regional Health Center offers complete services for emergencies, inpatient surgery, outpatient surgery and critical care cases.
Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas opened on June 30, 2007, as the newest member of the Seton Family of Hospitals, and is the only dedicated freestanding pediatric facility in the region. At almost 500,000 square feet and serving a 46-county area and beyond, Dell Children’s Medical Center provides a wide range of healthcare services to children and adolescents. The vision of the founding physicians was to build a regional center that would provide the highest level of medical care for the routine needs, as well as the most complex childhood medical conditions. The facility provides new and expanded services, specialty resources, digital and wireless equipment, as well as expert personnel for all patients and families. No child is refused care. Dell Children's has received widespread acclaim for combining cutting-edge medical technology, a collection of healing art and a "green" building design, and has become the first hospital in the world to receive the LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Platinum designation, which is given by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Seton Medical Center Williamson opened on Feb. 7, 2008, to help serve Williamson County's growing community and to meet the need for convenient and advanced healthcare services in the area. Seton Williamson is the largest and only faith-based hospital in Williamson County, with 181 beds and the capacity to expand to more than 350 beds in the next 10-15 years. Unique to the Seton family, Seton Williamson was planned around the concept of "experience design,” the systematic design and consistent delivery of positive, personal and memorable experiences for patients and their families at every stage of the care process and every hospital contact. Seton Medical Center Williamson includes a dedicated Women's Center with a separate entrance for OB/GYN, labor and delivery, post-partum care, transitional and Level II nursery.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock is a 68-acre property with a full service hospital and specialty clinic. The hospital and clinic feature full integration with the Scott & White main facility in Temple. The 68-acre campus offers more than 24 specialty services for adults and children and includes a 101-bed hospital. Located off I-35 and FM 1431, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock is in the crucial hub of the Austin/Round Rock metropolitan area. The region also includes nine primary care regional clinics providing an integrated model of healthcare for Williamson and Travis counties. The regional clinics are located in Taylor, Pflugerville, Hutto, Cedar Park, Cedar Park West, Georgetown Sun City, Georgetown Town central, Wells Branch and Burnet. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock is part of the Baylor Scott & White Health Care system, the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
Accredited by the Joint Commission, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, located off I-35 on FM 620, provides comprehensive health services to residents of Williamson and surrounding counties. St. David's Round Rock Medical Center provides medical expertise in cardiac services, women and newborn services, surgical services, bariatric services, orthopedics, rehabilitation and emergency care. With 173 beds, the hospital’s most recent $100 million expansion included a three-story tower housing a larger intensive care unit (ICU) and additional surgical suites that include dedicated open heart surgical suites. The expansion also included the opening of the Heart and Vascular Institute with advanced high-tech and digitized technology available to the community. With more than 950 physicians representing every specialty, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is committed to the health and well-being of the community.