Interested in expanding your experience with the College of Nursing? If so the CON Ambassador program is for you. Applications are currently being accepted for the CON Ambassador program, which is a select group of current students who serve as the college's official student representatives. Membership is open to both new and current Traditional, Second Degree, and RN-to-B.S.N. students who have at least two semesters remaining, are in good academic standing and have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Why Should I Join?
- Opportunities to meet distinguished legislators, prominent alumni, community members and potential employers
- Gain leadership, public relations and communications skills
- Participate in the planning of college recruiting events, team-building activities and social media marketing tactics that will serve you well after graduation
- Letter of recommendation from Dean Wilkerson, during your final semester in the program
- CON Ambassador polo shirt
If interested in joining, email Vanessa Breslin, or call 512.341.4968 for additional information as well as a CON Ambassador application packet.